View Single Post
Old 05-13-2002, 08:31 PM   #3
Kyandra

Kyandra is on a distinguished road
I find myself agreeing with Seth (shiver, may the goddess protect me). The poll is one sided, and doesn't give anyone an opportunity to say what they feel. It's like asking someone if they have stopped beating their wife. No matter what answer you give......

Next time you want to try being reasonable and fair, try putting in the term other and letting people say why they come here.

I really couldn't give a rat's behind about the technical part of mudding. I don't code, won't code, and would commit ritual sepuku first. I have been an immortal, and I have built, and I still would not read those sections of these forums.

I am a mature adult, not a teenager or whatever attitude producing adjective you are using to describe some of the people who sit here in the tavern. I used to think that this was like any bar.. someplace people could come, chew the fat, etc. (On AVATARs forum, it's referred to simply as "off topic", that is for anything NOT MUD RELATED.

People here have gotten to the point that this place is flame central. This is not limited to the newbies, or the regular posters. You know who you are, and if you don't....... sigh.
Kyandra is offline   Reply With Quote