View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 08:46 AM   #3
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Hey Realdazed, I see you tried Armageddon and you imply it was your failure that caused you to be disappointed. Arm can be pretty tough for newcomers to get "into" things sometimes (it depends on when you're playing, for the most part).

If you think you're up for another try, feel free to e-mail me:

I'm not an official "helper" but I had extremely good luck in getting involved from the very first day I started playing, just a year ago, so I might have the advantage of seeing things from the "newbie's" side of things better than some.

I won't give you any "cheats" but I can offer references to the website and help files for mechanics and "things your character would normally know about". I can also help you with getting your character involved, without trying to stick you into something that you just might not be interested in or ready for. Arm can definitely be intimidating, and even after a year I see RP that just totally blows me away and impresses the heck outta me. I'd love to see you give it another try, so if you've considered it, send me a note and I'll give you a hand.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote