View Single Post
Old 06-02-2002, 04:02 PM   #17
Soup_Nazi

Soup_Nazi is on a distinguished road
*Robbert*

Ok im not goin to sit here and pick your theory to peices cause u do have do have some grounds to stat what u have. But *SOME* is the key word here, Ok im goin to go through your Post and tell you why ( I think ) you are wrong.

( dont get me wrong im not trashing you in anyway, it is Just my opinon )

The reason I have a negitive out-look on this whole Anakin-Ben, Ben-Anakin thing is that your whole defence is build on a avidience you have made-up, you have twisted and munipulated the whole idea to suit your theory.  

For Example ----->

Well first off the reason he has not heard that name in a long time is because he has not seen any other jedi for years he is hiding from Vader, why use his jedi name if they are branded as out-laws, going as Ben seems safe to me on an Imperial run planet. And whats a better place to hide then Tatooine, Just like Obi-Wan say himself  ---->

" A haven for people who do not want to be found " .

Did yea ever think maybe that Anakin never wanted to give this saber to Luke, or it wasnt even his fathers but Kenobi's; it was just Obi-Wan trying to erge Luke to come with him to Alderan, just like Kenobi grunts ---->

" Im getting way to old for this stuff "

Yes this is true but as you know what Jedi could be more powerful then the *The one to bring balance*. But we dont know what happens after death for Jedi maybe they go to plane of existeice more powerful the the one they are in now, I think he is simple stating that he will not die if he is struck down he will just go to the next stage of jedi evolution. ( yes this is as far fetched as your theory, but if u have played Jedi Knight for Computer, it has basis )

Yoda did train Obi-Wan in a sence, and there is proof of this. First thing frist, you got the "Quote Wrong" In Ep.5 Kenobi Clearly states "You will go to the Dagobah system. There you will learn from Yoda, the Jedi Master who *Instructed* me." not taught. After the tragic death of Qui-Gon and the sudden out-burst of Kenobi to defeat the Sith Lord Maul, Obi-Wan was at a point where he was lost, and like every Jedi when they are in need they go to Yodo the most wises jedi in the galaxy, and as we see at the end of Ep.1 Yoda and Kenobi are talking with each other. With the word "Instructed" branded into that line there is good evidence for what i am saying, And as you must know the councel *Instructs* all the Jedi, and who is one of the heads of the order, YODA, so Obi-Wan was right in saying what he did.

This gives my theory more evidence, as i stated in the first part of my post.

I dont know if this is true, but if in fact if it does look more like the saber used in Ep.1, then it has pesedence.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Never Retires as we find out in Ep.4 when he goes to Alderian to help the rebellion stop the dreaded Imperial Death Star. And the point you make about Kenobi living in the Outer-Rims, is mislead to, the reason he goes to Tatooine to live in the Dune Sea is to make sure he wont be found by Vader.

Ok this is just a wild-stab in the dark on your behalf, come on man that is really weak, but like i said before im not saying u are dumb for saying this, It takes brains to come up with a theory like that.

------------------------------------------------------------

And the Republic Logo, and the Imperial Logo are the same. And it makes sence that they are, The army and planet never change, the only thing to change is government, and when Jar Jar *shakes head* gives direct control to the Superem Chanslore (palaptine in this case) gets direct control over the army and senate, there for removing the Jedi Order and taking control of the army for his own benifet, in this case Making the Imperial Empire. This is why the Logos stay the same.
Soup_Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote