View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 11:37 AM   #2
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking For new Mud to Play

NW doesn't have your exact match, but spend a week or two here and you will likely love it. Here is some details on your questions.

1. Rom/Duki or custom codebase. With a creation point system so you can pick stats and or skills.
System is similar. You have a roll system like D&D and your background and race add or detract from
this.

2. 51 or less levels IMO if you can't get it done in 50 levels 50 million wont get it done either.
Levels range from 1 to 30 (you can go higher than 30, but I doubt you ever will (no one has yet).

3. Remort system is fine but no reclass mud where you can get all fighter/mage/cleric/thief skills.
Yes on this no reclassing to add skills/powers.

4. Skill/class based.
Yes.

5. No twink mud IE RP just around PK (dont make me name names here) .
Yes.

6. Extended race selection maybe 20+ races to pick from.
We run shy of 20 races, check the website.

7. Player crafting/mining/fishing/digging/trade type skills.
Crafting, mining, fishing, digging, trades (two guilds dedicated to this) and many more things which I won't tell you else it will give away suprises. I will hint that we have an amazing shipping system.

8. Quest system of some sort
Yes on quests, but it is roleplayed and no ooc stats on this. In other words, lots of quests, but you won't find a stat list of quests you complete as they are integrated into the rp and storyline.

9. Decent world size 10k + rooms stock or origonial I dont care.
Yes. All original and large.

10. Player base can be small just nice and like to have fun.
Our playerbase is large.

11. Fantasy/midevil/AD&D type mud is best
Fantasy

You might try Threshold as well, which also has several features you might enjoy and a large Roleplayable world of high fantasy. They are located at

Good Luck!

Last edited by Newworlds : 04-05-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote