View Single Post
Old 07-11-2002, 09:44 AM   #16
Caxandra

Caxandra is on a distinguished road
<Is wondering why she's doing this when it didn't work the last time she tried>

Gents... please refrain from further insult, okees?  I mean, as it is I feel bad that this is the bulk of what I see from you both.  Each of you seem to be fairly creative people, and I think the general population would appreciate you use that creativity for something more positive than the random barb fired at one another.  That said....

What I like best about muds it the over all atmosphere.  This is a bit all-inclusive, but it's true. I've seen muds with a fantastic storyling go down the tubes because the coding wasn't there. I've built for muds that had great coding, but some fairly wacky rules that caused the players to just avoid it completely.  There are muds out there that will make me happy, and there are muds out there that'll disgust me enough to leave without making it to level 2 or its equivalent.  There are some that I really miss playing, but I have had to move on.  There's one I'm banned from-- long story, and it's all a big misunderstanding, really-- but I was getting frustrated with the change in staff and the monstrosity it was becoming, so I'm really okay with leaving.

So.. yeah. Overall atmosphere. That incorporates all the choices and then some.
Caxandra is offline   Reply With Quote