View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
Sengeril

Sengeril is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Dark Mists - WWW.Darkmists.Org Needs some PLayers

Hi Folks,

I took a break a few years ago and when i returned I found piles of great new features. The coders have really done a great job with new subclasses and new skills. It's great. The only problem is that there are no players around to enjoy it with. DM is the only mud i've played that constantly gets my adrenaline pumping to the point my hands shake. The RP is exciting, the house wars are amazing, but you need players to interact with.

They have been doing Double XP - and have started a newbie channel so players can help others and ooc stuff can be discussed easily.

Warrior subclasses are in now and like the other sub classes each plays completely different. Berserkers Hit really hard but have the negatives that they go into a wild rage and attack friend and foes alike. Blade Dancers are all about swords and intracate dances with those blades. Defenders are pure defense with some great team skills.

A few new Races are also in since last I played. Griffon (you start as an egg and hatch and are a fairly powerful force for good)
Giant sub races are also interesting if you like playing those.

They also added in a great quest system.

common over and play. I'd love some folks to interact with. Make sure you pick new player when you create - so your be identified as a new soul.

Site again

You can look up skills and religions and stuff on the site and try it out. DM rewards RP.

Last edited by Sengeril : 10-30-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: forgot some stuff
Sengeril is offline   Reply With Quote