Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 01:09 PM   #47
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
I never said it. I started in the thread againsttccpa, by saying I don't like America for all the blood it has spilt in the name of freedom and other words. Then I went from there, comparing it to countries in Europe, ALL the countries in europe. No where did I say america is the worst country ever and europe is gods land of holy men and all things great. Europe has it's share of tainted and nasty history; salem witch trials, joan of arc, englands opression in scotland and ireland, and many more, but never once did I say I was talking about those things, I am talking war. And America's war history is daunting, if you don't think so then YOU should go back and read what you wrote to me, all I was doing was comparing america's wars to european countries, giving chances to anyone to reply and prove me wrong. The fact that I was comparing one country to an entire continent was going to be difficult because I didn't lay down any rules, but I still believe america has destroyed more in wars than many of the european countries. Save the world wars, which I never wanted to count since america and germany and a myriad of countries did a lot of killing there.

-Delerak
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote