View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 07:34 PM   #13
Almondine War

Almondine War is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Almondine War Send a message via Yahoo to Almondine War
Huh, the idea sounds intensely interesting, and I would be more than willing to join in the effort. I just happen to have no technical experitise (or experience) in ANY field that may be involved with this project. I am poor, am only currently a green self-taught learner in the programming field, have no idea how to approach web functionality in the least, and I have no coordination when it comes to colors, designs, and marketing techniques.

I can babble alot, though. XD

In reply to erbos's commentary about targetting 'elitist' gamers--he's only half right. But you forget the couple thousand current-MUDers who are supremely stingy or broke, but have the time on their hands because either they're slackers, have a short school day, have no social life, or they're not monitored at work, or whatever. And there are plenty of people (I should know) who just get online and sit there day in and day out roaming over those lame web-based game sites wondering if there was ever "something more."
Almondine War is offline   Reply With Quote