View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:09 AM   #1
Skulldugery

Home MUD: Dawn of the Ages
Skulldugery is on a distinguished road
We have a mighty need!

Alright, before I go into the all of text and why you should give my favorite MUD a try I'm going to give you the link that way you can skip the text and check it out right away.

Now on to my reasons. Dawn of the Ages was my first adventure in the world of muds. I've tried to get into others but none of them could hook me the way Dawn did. When I started we had a decent population of players, nothing like the MUDs being advertised, but enough to make things fun and exciting. There would be full blown wars waged between clans, it was an epic low fantasy adventure from the get go. But sadly, time tears people away, and our players have dwindled. I'm here to ask people to please give Dawn of the Ages a try. The players are all very helpful, and eager to see new blood come into the world. We have optional PK, multiple clans with different abilities, and reincarnation options when you meet the requirments. There's also a career/profession system. You pick your base career (warrior, rouge, wizard, cleric, etc.) then you pick from a number of professions for that career. Warrior Monk sure, Wizard to Battle Mage of course, lowly rouge to the feared Dragon Ninja, you bet!
My hopes are that once we get more players in, we can open up some of the clans that had been closed due to lower population. With the addtion of the extra clans then there will be plenty of things to do, players to kill, clan halls to lay waste. So please go check out Dawn of the Ages, give it a chance, and help it grow to what it once was.
Again here is the website for you to check out the web page which goes into much greater detail about careers, professions, reincarnation races, and everything the game has to offer.
Thanks for you time!
Skulldugery is offline   Reply With Quote