View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 02:17 PM   #8
val

val is on a distinguished road
Well, I'm a follower.  There's not an ounce of leadership in me.  And that's been kind of a problem for RP, in the past.

So I avoided big things for a long time, because I'm a spaz and don't like scenes with more than 5 people in them.  Well, that, and the whole "eek staff is teh scary" thing.  ;>

At some point a couple months ago, I found that I'd reached my soap-opera-drama limit and wanted something big to do.  My Friendly Neighborhood Staffer liked for players to come up with things.  And I couldn't come up with any ideas for running things on my own... not that I'd have the guts to run anything anyway (it's been three years and I /still/ have a hard time joining RP already in progress... issues, much?).

So, talking to the Friendly Neighborhood Staffer in a non-staffy-context, I kinda tweaked.

Okay, I /completely/ tweaked.

Not a great idea.  It tends to be really unproductive.

So anyway, someone else and I left for someplace else where we wouldn't have to lead too much.

'Course, then he got uber-busy working overtime, and I broke the computer at the house I'm house-sitting, so nothing's really happened since.

Nice.

I think I had a point... yeah.  Point is, life can sorta suck for an uncreative follower type who can do what she's told and not much else.  ;>
val is offline   Reply With Quote