View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #3
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking for RP home.

I'd say the OP is looking for just about any game -except- for Alter Aeon.

1) RP-heavy. You say yourself that this isn't going to happen. That disqualifies you immediately - that's his #1 priority.

2) No pay for perks. You have pay for perks. While your paid perks don't affect the characters directly, they do offer an advantage indirectly such that someone who doesn't have them, would be at a very distinct disadvantage (buy a death card? Unlimited storage? Anyone wanting to stow his three uber-swords of doom while he uses his semi-uber sword and uber shield for hunts on level 20, and then switch on the level 30 area is going to have a -huge- advantage over someone who is stuck with whatever he's carrying, and nothing more.)

3) No exp grind. From your own website: " At low levels, the
easiest way is to simply fight monsters." That'd turn off anyone who is looking, very specifically, to *avoid* grinding.

So really, your game has nothing to offer the OP, that the OP actually wants.

OP, I'd suggest New Worlds. It's RP-heavy, doesn't require a lot of grinding, and is free with no pay for perks as far as I know (I'm pretty sure they do accept donations but I don't believe they offer any in-game advantage for them). It's also newbie friendly, has a fair-sized player base, and I don't recall losing any gear upon logout when I played it for a very brief time.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote