View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #7
camlorn

camlorn is on a distinguished road
Re: Daily Awesome Fun on Threshold RPG!

Firstly, get primordiax back--I watched it for the longest time, finally logged in and found it empty, and then found it was closed for testing. Still, would be neet to try it with actual players.

Secondly, I don't suppose coin 'n carry or your next game are blind accessible? I'm going to presume not--I don't hold you accountable or anything--but I figure you've encountered blind mudders before, at least.

How do you make money off threshold? I mean, offices are expensive and cost money, so that money has to be coming from somewhere. I did play briefly for a time--I really should check back in now that crafting's been added--and I don't remember much in the way of donation. I mean, not only are you making money, but you got important people to attend the opening of your office, which is not something I would expect for mud-related enterprises. And an internship program, which I'd probably grab hold of, if you were near me (coincidentally, I don't even know where Frogdice is).

SnowTroll, you make me feel good about post-college life. Pleas tell me one of your degrees isn't computer science? I mean, I figured my prospects were somewhat bright, you said you had three degrees and say your job sucks, and now I'm kinda wondering.

Will have to look into frogdice when I graduate college--it'd be great to be *paid* to code on a mud. I mean, honestly, like, talk about ideal jobs.
camlorn is offline   Reply With Quote