Thread: Monday MUD Day
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #25
Anjanas

Anjanas is on a distinguished road
Re: Monday MUD Day

Apparently you didn't hear or listen to my feedback and since everyone else doesn't have the courage do so, I'll give it to you again. Please stop with these Monday MUD Day posts. You don't play any of these muds. You likely don't even review them. They are random picks and only a method to plug your blog site. It is abuse of these boards that I come to to see real discussion not a weekly plug for your blog. Post your picks on your OWN forum or pay for advertising here for your blog.

If you continue to think this is not abuse, imagine what would happen if every game owner here posted a Monday Mud Pick to be obtained at their game site or roleplayers of the week which is also abusive and used to bring people to your game not congratulate roleplayers(which is completely transparent if you think people are too stupid to notice this). There would be 50 posts a week on this. Just because you are the only one (right now) to do this, does not mean 50 others will be doing it tomorrow claiming your same stupid reasoning.

You didn't even put this post in the right thread (advertising for players). Stop abusing these forums and pay for advertising if you want to plug your blog or your MUD constantly.

Thank you.
Anjanas is offline   Reply With Quote