View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 11:16 AM   #49
Molly

Home MUD: 4 Dimensions
Molly will become famous soon enoughMolly will become famous soon enough
I admit nothing of the sort.

I am not in the habit of trolling, and I would never even have commented to this rather stupid thread unless Jazuela, Threshold and yourself hadn’t all in turned baited me. Maybe I should have ignored your trolling, but as you can see I am getting a bit tired of it by now.

It is true that I don’t much like the concept Achaea uses to get money from their players.
It is also true that I don’t like them claiming to be ‘free’ in the Mudlist, 1). because their – and apparently your – definition of the word doesn’t correspond with what most people understand with a ‘free mud’, 2) because it interferes with the advertisement space of muds that really ARE free, and 3) because it leads to endless mixed flame/promotion threads like this one. I think it is a case of false – or at least misleading – advertising. I am not exactly alone in those sentiments either.

It is true that I have expressed these opinions on occasions. I think I have every right to do so on a Discussion Board. Just as much right as you have to repeat your mantra; ‘Achaea is entirely 100% free to play'.

Apart from that, could you please back up your offensive allegations by some solid evidence? Preferably in the form of links, not quotes taken out of their context, so that the audience can form their own opinion based on the total content of the threads in question. If you cannot do this, do yourself and the rest of us a favour and shut up.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote