View Single Post
Old 05-22-2002, 04:23 AM   #18
Gingersnap

Gingersnap is on a distinguished road
Dear Imms of Feudal Realms,

I appreciate your changing the NPC's description. But as to paging Imm's...I didn't stay on the game long enough after reading that description to do so. I felt just that strongly about it.

Appreciate my position and understand if I walk into a deli and the meat smells bad, I don't want to stay very long. And I will tell my friends that the deli meat smells bad and they should go somewhere else for their hoagies, subs or heros. I won't pull aside the owner and tell him. I don't know him and I don't have an investment in his business. If I did know him, that would be different.

I don't know you, I don't know if you are rude imms, imms that don't care, nice people or what. I'm just a regular Jane, going to play a game. I'm not going to page you. To me, that NPC was a reflection of the game and I didn't want to deal with people who thought like that.

That is how I felt at the time.

But I did learn something from all of this. If I do feel strongly about something in a game, I will page or note an Imm before coming here. It is only fair. As Topmudsites seems like a community and Feudal Realms is part of that community, I should make an effort to communicate better in the future as I am newly added to this community.

Thanks again for your work to change the NPC.

Gingersnap
We live and learn
if not
we might as well be dead meat.
Gingersnap is offline   Reply With Quote