Thread: Kyndig as host?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 08:19 PM   #3
Xerihae

Name: Chris
Xerihae will become famous soon enough
I've had an account with Kyndig since around October-ish.

In my short but eventful time with them I can think of NOTHING bad to say about their service. I was helped with getting my MUD up and running (having little to no experience using Linux) by a number of emails from their staff. Despite problems in payment (due to me living in the UK, not owning a credit card, and their bank not liking UK cheques very much) they were very, VERY patient. I mean SUPER patient. I was amazed to go so long without having my account frozen. Of course I finally sorted it and I've now paid for two years worth of hosting.

I've had numerous emails from both Kyndig and his wife Jaelli, although most of my correspondance has been with Jaelli. Both are extremely friendly, helpful, understanding, and have answered all my email inquiries within a day at the most, even before I set up my account.

Their prices seem very competitive to me too. I'll admit to never having hosted a MUD before so not having any first-hand knowledge of other service providers, but to be perfectly honest after my experience with Kyndig.com I wouldn't want to. I'm perfectly happy where I am.

Put simply, Kyndig provides fast, reliable hosting at cheap prices with the BEST customer service I have ever seen. After working in the retail trade for numerous years, I know all about customer service and the staff at Kyndig have got it down to a fine art.

If this post sounds overly enthusiastic, it is. I'm that impressed with them.
Xerihae is offline   Reply With Quote