Thread: Daedal Macabre
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 08:01 PM   #5
Raeven

Raeven is on a distinguished road
Ok, first of all, I didn't know it was a builders forum. Secondly, I don't understand the whole slow dancing with an ostrich thing, sounds like it is more like the nightmare of a psychotic murderer.
But besides that, and replying to the last post.

Yuki is still the owner, that hasn't changed, but the mud is mostly run by other imms (Acies, Turgonus, Dynal, Cena, Karidar, Nykroth, and a few others).
In reply to the RP, it has really stepped up since I joined. Clans are more involved now and RP is much easier to come by. One thing about the RP is that you won't always find RP if you don't look for it, you have to be willing to RP by either joining clans, or selling your services (as I have done with my assassin on several occassions).

One last thing, if you are not one of the kinds of people I have aforementioned (people searching for a fun MUD with pretty good RP/imms/players.and so forth, or you don't have a question, then don't bother posting. I don't really appreciate in when people post replies basically critisizing my posts.
Though the whole builders forum thing I didn't mind, just because I wasn't aware that this was a builders forum and it wasn't critisizing my post.

Raeven.
Raeven is offline   Reply With Quote