View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 06:38 PM   #1
Traveler

Traveler is on a distinguished road
Greetings. I am on a (never ending) search for a MU* to call home. I currently frequent two quite satisfying games for my Hack N' Slash and my World Exploration needs. They fill their roles quite well and are both superb games but I am still plagued by a bit of wanderlust.

My list of Wants are as follows:

* Roleplayed required but not neccesarily intensive.
* The ability to progress/level/advance with out a total reliance on Combat/Bashing. Repetition is fine so long non-combat actions count increase the characters progression.
*Objective and FAIR staffers.
*Lore. Plotline. Storypoints. All of which the playerbase is expected to adhere to and which can be furthered by character actions.
*The option of playing a shamanistic/druidic character that is not a carbon copy from D&D. Or, at least such a character that is not forced to be a stereo typical flower child. I like my shamans/druids as much like Merlin/RL Historical Celts as possible.
* Storytelling. Not to be confused with RP. I want to play a character in story not a just stay IC.
* Good natured, mature players/staff.  

My list of Things to Be Avoided

*People who can't seperate game from RL. (I love storytelling but I even I know enough to put the book down.)
*HAXXORS. L33T.
*Staying IC passed of as RP.
*Staff that argues with players. Players that argue with staff. Players that argue with players.
*MUDsex, RL sensibilites, OOC friendships brought in-game  that violate Lore for no apparent purpose.
*Grief players.
*Emotional Instability in staff or players.

I realise that list bit is probably impossible but I'd like to cut down my IM ignore list.

So? Any suggestions?
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote