View Single Post
Old 07-25-2002, 01:14 AM   #5
AnnOnimous

AnnOnimous is on a distinguished road
good question.

why do i build?
for me it's an extension of rp, i've just started on my second area, which is based on the histories of a few chars who i rp with, me and one of the others have been working together on it. I find it interesting to see how what i have envisioned looks when it's all written out and explorable. It makes me think about my character (at least the one who lives in this village).

I build to expand, to help with the mud in any way that i can (this is also why i became an Imm in the first place), and last, but not least...

I build so that the players (including myself) have something new to play around with. Of course it might help if i can finish my mprogs on my first area, but that's one of the reasons i started the second, to take a break without losing focus.

*glances around*

I swear i'll get done with one of them before moving on with my third!

as for what to do to get a builder to build again... i have absolutely no idea, I personally can't see myself NOT building, and i don't understand why others don't. I've been working on my first area for about four months, apologizing to the head honchos about how long it's taking me, and being laughed at because my area is coming along quicker than most others that have been worked on for over a year...

so i guess that's good.

anyway, i'm tired. bed for me... hopefully i don't dream of creating rooms before i can go into them.
AnnOnimous is offline   Reply With Quote