Thread: Medievia
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #7
Cureless

Cureless is on a distinguished road
Medevia:

I've been playing Med for over 3 years and many of the players there have also been playing for years. I have even met my husband there and many friends who I never could have met otherwise!

Medievia is a game for everyone...you can play by yourself or a group of friends. There is a lot of posts about what Med contains rich environment, lots of people, lots to do, ect..

When Med was unstable a while back I came to tms and tried all the top muds, and the one in 5th place had 20 people online. Medievia has 300+ people on at any given time and players from all over the world. It's also much larger and easier to learn than most of the others.

My only drawback of Medievia is this:

DRAMA... people get over emotional of the game and go off the deep end often.
People complain about the game, complain about how it's run, complain about everything that can be complained about... but alot of them keep coming back... why?

If you are looking to try something new and feel up to using years of your life if you get into it, then Medievia is the place for you!

on a side note: Vryce is one crazy guy, he has crazy ideas but then again without those ideas Medievia would not be here and keep people involved for so long.

Thanks!
Cureless is offline   Reply With Quote