View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 02:30 PM   #129
Soleil

Soleil is on a distinguished road
No need to apologize, Lark, I appreciate your effort/support.

Again I need to ask.. What is the purpose of this list?  Just for the sake of these forums or will this list be made a 'sticky' or put somewhere else?  In either case, if Aristotle says this:

Why not just include us anyways?  The flamewar is already going on in this thread and will continue I'm sure if you do or don't list us.  If you were to 'sticky' the list, can't the moderators make it so no responses can be made?  I'm sure I've seen that done on other forums.  And in addition, if this list is to be exported somewhere else (not sure where that would be), just a listing per se would not lead to even further discussion of the issue if the people moderating that list didn't want any further discussion.

The bottom line, as I see it, and as I've said before, is that Medievia isn't listed because we are Medievia.  And as many people have now stated, we ARE a professional/commercial game and we SHOULD be listed.  Without us, the list would be incomplete.  We get upwards of 400 people online at peak times.  Having a list of large/commercial/professional MUDs without Medievia is an invalid list.  If you are aiming for a true list of MUDs that are run professionally, Medievia should be there.  Period.
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote