Thread: Hi Hi and Hiya!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
MGShogun

MGShogun is on a distinguished road
Hi Hi and Hiya!

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself to you guys. I'm MG and I recently grew very disillusioned with graphical MMORPGs as of late. I just couldn't deal with immature community and pay the monthly fees for little content anymore. That's where MUDs came in and I find it to be very fascinating experience, although I have yet to find one that I can stick with for duration of time.

However, in my brief experience with MUDs, I find the people to be very helpful and friendly to me whenever I ask for help or get stuck on something. So that's pretty cool for me to experience that kind of atmosphere, whereas I would be poking fun or never get any help at all in graphical MMORPGs which can be very discouraged.

But roleplaying seems to be bit of a daunting task to me because I'm not fluid or natural at it so I try to avoid MUDs that heavily emphasized on this trait. It's just hard for me to be different person whenever I'm playing so it's challenging. However, I find MUDs to be very stimulating and vibrant than graphical MMORPGs, which is always awesome.

Been lurker a while so I enjoy read the posts on this forum.

Hope to see you guys around! Maybe I'll see you in the world of MUD game. XD
MGShogun is offline   Reply With Quote