Thread: SWMUD.ORG
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 07:47 PM   #4
zachari

zachari is on a distinguished road
Re: SWMUD.ORG

seems bottler cant get his facts straight...

[quote]
Zachari has recently gone on a Slander Campaign against SWMud as a result of him being punished for breaking some of our simplest rules such as no swearing on public lines
[/quote

No i am going on this campaign because i am sick of being harrassed for months and administration has refused to do anything about it. and i am not the only person who thinks this...

well lets post what is said on the other forum?

You've stated your issues with the game, the administration has responded.

no this will continue till admin stops favourtizing certin players and starts acting in an unbiased way

actually if bottler had read this on facebook correctly, i was stating a point after someone said i was trying to destroy the mud... and i replied that if i wanted to destroy the mud i would have already released this information, which i have not.

lets look at what people are saying about this....

"Hey I said some pretty rigid stuff on pk line. I'm surprised I'm not rid lol. I understand though man. I just think there's a better way of going about it. Ya know? They harass a lot of people. Why she was even allowed back is beyond me. Especially after what she was saying when she was rid, and arkell, lol he's just a punk. " - Ceverza

"Eh it's why I stopped playing. It's an outdated game, and a few of the players are giant assholes. There's way better things to do with your time." - Pawn

" I for one agree with Zachari and Jericho that Bottler gets away with murder because he paid for the new server. If he and his fan club were treated the same as everyone else I would say they would all of been rid years ago." - anonymous

Last edited by zachari : 11-05-2014 at 10:05 PM.
zachari is offline   Reply With Quote