Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 07-18-2002, 09:53 AM   #1
nass

nass is on a distinguished road
Would you folks happen to know of good URLs to find nice, comprehensive, well explained guides to medieval weapons and armour? like encyclopedias or something?

Think everyone might find this useful =)
nass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 12:23 PM   #2
Kyrene

Kyrene is on a distinguished road
http://killeenroos.com/2/meterms.htm

very long list but rather nice
Kyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 08:48 AM   #3
Krotho

Krotho is on a distinguished road
Bryde's Medieval and Goodies Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by
This Site started as a resource page for an online RPG called 'MagicZone'. The game never became real but while working on the Site I've got a real huge Bookmark file with interesting resources for every things I needed for this job. Because of the working at the fantasy game website I got more and more fascinated with the Medieval Times. So this part of the recources got really big.
You will find resources for everything involving the Medieval Times, such as General Medieval Informations, Arms and Amour, Costumes, Bastides and Castles, Heraldry, Knights and Chivalry, and Women in Medieval Times. Another part is for the Land of Myths and Legends and everything else about Fantasy. There are resources for informations about the legendary King Arthur, Robin Hood, Folklore and Fairytales, Pirates, Dragons, Gargoyles, Fantasy and Medieval Images.
Then there are general resources about History, German Medieval Times, online books about Medieval Times, J.R.R.Tolkien, Fantasy and Science Fiction and Shakespeare. In the Miscellaneous section you can find maps, resources about the Celts, Witchcraft and Witches as well. I highly recommend a visit at Sir Clisto Seversword's Tome of Adventure and Knowledge.
Last but not least you might want to look at the Desktop Theme section. There are really cool resources for Desktop Themes with Fantasy content. Oh, and of course I have a section for lover of Role Playing Games...
Pretty good place to start.
Krotho is offline   Reply With Quote

weapons and armour and stuff =) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LegendMUD new stuff: Just come try it; you'll see. Chaykin MUD Announcements 0 02-20-2006 06:16 PM
Show off your stuff! Brody MUD Announcements 0 10-02-2002 10:56 PM
More new stuff! Seth MUD and RPG Webmasters 0 05-14-2002 09:53 AM
Weapons of War Steiner Tavern of the Blue Hand 15 05-06-2002 04:01 PM
how you prefer to kill stuff : part 2 Shao_Long Tavern of the Blue Hand 11 04-25-2002 05:43 AM