Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 02-14-2006, 03:53 AM   #21
sparky

sparky is on a distinguished road
lets see we have 30 levels per class , 12+ classes , remort from one class to another of your choice , carrying over the skills learned from the previous class , plus you take a memories of past lives with you that builds stronger with each remort , when you reach 12+remorts , an item in your inventory can be modified and made stronger with each remort past 12 , or you can get spells that are currently not available in game , 1 per remort past 12 and spells already earned this way will carry over into your next life.

so if you run through all the remorts them start building aromrs and weapons after that , before too long youll be one bad dude.

treasure map hunting in a 1000X1000 virtual room wilderness area that is constantly expanding.

over 10,000 rooms of mobs to fight and gain gold and exp from alot of our newer areas are linked to the wilderness, so theres plenty of space to wander around for adventure.

you must pass a quest challenge at level 29 each life to gain level 30 and remort privilage

chose between chaotic or lawfull status pk or no pk respectively
if you dont like to be killed by other players dont go chaotic.

very newbie friendly , even most of the most powerful players dont mind taking the time to get a newcommer off to a good start.

houses available with banks so you dont haev to lug around all your gold.

clans available (player driven )

multiple channels for chat (used for swearing and ugly talk and can be turned off if youre not comfortable with its content), clan talk telepaths , broadcasts, which can be turned off if things get too spammy while your trying to play,

player ages range from 8 to 55 as far as i know , so theres a good mix of anyones age group and any one given time.

AND TOTALLY FREE!!!

too much more to list this time of the night

I look forward to meeting you in our realm.
sparky aka lucifer owner and admin of
the secret of atlas http://atlasmud.com 4444 or 4445
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 02:42 PM   #22
ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie is on a distinguished road
I HIGHLY suggest Discworld it has everything your looking for except the amount of poeple playing, (normally about 200) but that is a solid two-hundred on a mud that is quite old, but good for it, it is massive too, the biggest out there I think, plus the combat system is unrivaled bar none , the only reason its not played but a larger no# of ppl is probably because we DWers are too busy playing and don't have time for advertising , but neways the addy is http://discworld.atuin.net try it out and btw the newbie channel can be acessed with (newbie) {whatever} laterz. heres a link Discworld
ReadOrDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:12 PM   #23
Fishy

Fishy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by (ReadOrDie @ Feb. 26 2006,21:42)
I HIGHLY suggest Discworld it has everything your looking for except the amount of poeple playing, (normally about 200) but that is a solid two-hundred on a mud that is quite old, but good for it, it is massive too, the biggest out there I think, plus the combat system is unrivaled bar none , the only reason its not played but a larger no# of ppl is probably because we DWers are too busy playing and don't have time for advertising , but neways the addy is http://discworld.atuin.net  try it out and btw the newbie channel can be acessed with (newbie) {whatever} laterz. heres a link  Discworld
random (the guy who posted in the first place) already posted this:

Thanks everyone, I'll try those. I've tried Discword MUD for a few days, and it looked interesting, but the server is so laggy and crash-prone  :/

Now I suggest you read through the posts in the future before making a fool out of yourself, if you want to promote discworld (which isn't a bad MUD) then you can do it in a better way...
Fishy is offline   Reply With Quote