|01-20-2003, 10:29 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2002
We are a NON-PK medieval fantasy mud, and are searching for players who enjoy immersing themselves in prosaic descriptions, discovering hidden secrets, solving puzzles, and who don't mind a healthy dose of good, clean mob-bashing)
Some new features:
- An actual dungeon (the kind with prisoners - what were you thinking?) to help your newbie character level quickly. With speed comes risk...
- Free RECALL for the first 5 levels - enough to learn your way around.
- PRAY - handles all your dire situations: stunned, blind, dying... It costs favor points, which you get from killing mobs and sacrificing corpses and objects.
- A creepy undertaker (thanks Samson) who will fetch your corpse for you for gold if you are foolish enough to die at the hands of an aggro mob (despite all the dire warnings we put in, some people just seem to enjoy pain...).
- Sub-class specialization at level 20. Start by choosing a character from the basic 4 classes (fighter, mage, cleric, rogue), and later choose a specialty (druid, ranger, necromancer, ...) after you know your way around the realm.
- Personalized item of clothing or equipment. (RP props). If your character is a merchant, then they should look like one. (Available after level 5, your written desc, and character bio)
Come see the new face of old school!
|01-20-2003, 03:11 PM||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Chuckle. Logged in, created a character, moved one room, crash.
Hopefully it will reboot soon, Jornel. Then I'll give it another chance.
|New things to do and see! - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Things that make you NOT play a MUD||nass||Tavern of the Blue Hand||107||07-14-2008 08:25 PM|
|Do you like doing "Things"?||Amnon||Advertising for Staff||2||07-08-2004 03:42 AM|
|Things people do for text?...||Shao_Long||MUD Humor||0||01-10-2004 06:26 PM|
|All good things must end...||Brody||Tavern of the Blue Hand||0||12-09-2003 10:49 AM|
|The odd things people on muds say||Keljorian||MUD Humor||2||07-10-2002 01:55 PM|