Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 08-27-2005, 01:30 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Greetings mudders!

I just felt it necessary to drop a note telling everyone about Purple Dragon, a mud I have played since 1996. I have played many muds, been admin on many, and even had a mud of my own at one point...and something always draws me back to PD. What you've got here is a hack-n-slash ROM that has had quite a bit of modifications made; more races (lots more), more skills/spells, and a nice tiered system. You can become an assassin, ranger, archmage...and more!

All of that aside though I think what brings me back is the PK are the people. Many of these mudders have been around for years...like me. The ones that are PK are *good* at it...and it creates a challenging environment if you are into that. If you aren't...questing, leveling, and just plain chatting will keep you busy.

In all my years of mudding, I am still here. I invite you to give it a shot, and see if you don't fall under the spell of the Purple Dragon

www.pdragon.org port 5555
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Purple Dragon Returns! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dragon Slayers or Tax Evaders? Valg Legal Issues 29 03-26-2006 02:28 AM
Age of Reptiles Returns!! Deltoru Advertising for Players 5 06-27-2005 07:03 PM
SWR Mud returns from the ashes... Iticus Advertising for Players 0 06-01-2005 08:22 PM
Substitute for Dragon Realms? WagesofSin Tavern of the Blue Hand 2 03-12-2005 01:16 PM
Legend of The White Dragon Emerald Dragon Roleplaying and Storytelling 1 04-20-2002 01:03 AM