|08-02-2002, 06:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Dark Legacy is a mud with a Smaug feel, specialised in player customisation without administrator intervention. The game administrators limit themselves to implementing and problem solving, taking a much less dominant position in player affairs other than the Occasional quest.
- Combat; Extended combat system, Range & Opponent size based.
- Multicasting; Play up to three character classes.
- Epic Levels; Ascend as a god. Infinite levelling.
- Quests; Automated quests
- Glory; Buy character or your item enhancements
- Magic; combine runes to tailor and name your own spells, scrolls and potions.
- Pets; Hatch, name, train and level your pets, ranging from Hamsters to Dragons.
- Socket Weapons; Socket spell runes for special powers.
- Factions; Found a guild and build your own guild house.
- Castles; Buy a plot of land and add rooms, serfs, traps and furniture.
- Shops; Make a profit from surplus equipment.
- Storage; Buy Houses and Banks for equipment storage.
- Crafts; mine, blacksmith, tailor, carpent and invent.
- Salvage; Gather and craft resources. Pink dragon scale armour? Its possible!
- Re-forge; Want a Mithrill cuirass? Re-forge your iron one!
- Books; Write books and see them appear all over the game.
- Vampirism; Contract Vampirism, gain access to vampire skills and spells.
- Site; Java + Windows client available, also has a Forum + Manual.
|[Jade] Dark-Legacy - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Star Trek: Legacy||CrazyKiller||Advertising for Players||1||01-05-2007 04:40 PM|
|Star Trek Legacy||CrazyKiller||Advertising for Players||0||02-01-2006 11:55 PM|
|Looking for Dark Elf Mud||Lovend||Advertising for Players||3||04-19-2005 11:37 PM|
|legacy of the Dragonlance Needs Immortals||Milan||Advertising for Staff||0||09-21-2002 07:20 PM|
|Rebuilding a Legacy...||Dionae||Advertising for Players||0||09-03-2002 05:45 AM|