|08-28-2002, 11:52 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2002
You like text based adventure games, but find it hard to know your way around?
Try Frontier Mud Mapper! A windows MUD client designed SPECIFICALLY for Frontier... and it's FREE of course!
Frontier is a medieval based LP that offers:
* an original town layout with over 6500 rooms
* three (3) full-fledged guilds
* eight (8) custom built races
* an established set of twenty-four (24) quests
* limited player-killing for those that desire it
* friendly, helpful staff
* open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Installing the Frontier Mud Mapper gets you onto Frontier right away.
The Mapper lets you:
* map your way around as soon as you create your character
* Direction Icons on a huge grid show your room's exits
* Identify important rooms with Legend icons (church, shop, etc)
* save multiple maps for different areas
* Link maps together just by walking into rooms
* Stackable commands
* Unlimited aliases
* Assignable Hot Buttons for quick-click commands
The only cost to you is your time!
Our sole motive is to see more of you on Frontier. No gimmicks. Just great mudding fun.
Visit our website at:
|An LPMud with its own Client Mapper! - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|LPMUD email@example.com||MUD Coding||1||01-14-2006 11:32 AM|
|LPMUD||azkul||MUD Coding||2||01-14-2006 12:54 AM|
|Mud Mapper||Savitri||MUD and RPG Webmasters||1||11-11-2003 06:04 AM|
|how to distribute a LPmud?||justadot||MUD Coding||9||05-15-2003 07:54 AM|
|Generic Mapper Proposal||Yui Unifex||Advanced MUD Concepts||0||09-21-2002 07:37 PM|