Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 12-27-2005, 10:58 PM   #1
mellowmarshall

mellowmarshall is on a distinguished road
Ok guys, here's the deal. I know nobody likes to change MUDs. Everybody thinks their MUD is the best one. Nilgiri has a very clean apperance, a very large world, almost all unique. We have active immortals building and admin gods, and a very dedicated player base. However, I have seen the mud doing better and I'm sick of seeing the same faces

If you want to check it out, the addy is

nilgiri.mythril.com port 8888

I'm sure everyone can agree on one thing: there are WAY too many muds, we need to consolidate our player bases. There are thousands of muds listed here, and many of them I have tried are empty, with messy displays, horrible color schemes, and poor easily abusable code.

I'm sure other muds are equally good, however Nilgiri is the only one I know of, so here I am advertising for it. Nilgiri is very clean and simple. At the moment there are 33 levels, 5 classes with a 6th in the making, and 8 races. Remorting, multiclassing, etc is unavailable. Combat is very clean and simple, the ANSI color is pretty

Come check it out, again at
nilgiri.mythril.com port 8888

Lets get rid of these decaying, empty muds and make your new home in Nilgiri!
mellowmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote