Christmas Events on Sharune II
Good day everyone!
Sharune II has three events going on right now for Christmas. They are outside our normal world theme, but the change of pace allows our players to relax more during the holidays while having some fun, so please, come enjoy!
Specialized PvP Islands
The Three Christmas Events:
- Contain keeps that reflect the dominance of a racewar side - Good or Evil - and the guild of the conqueror
- The terrain around each keep and their internal layout require different strategies to be learned or created
- The Battlefield of Kar'n Krathor is open to levels 20 through 35
- The recently opened Battlefield of Jyhaeos is open to players level 35 and above
- First, available to levels 16 through 33 is an island of ice that you must battle through on the map and through four zones to reach the wizard that created the island
- Venture to northern Envaris and the central Easthaven Plains to find a Frosty Portal leading to the island
- Second, on the Battlefield of Kar'n Krathor, you must rescue Santa from the Grinch and return to him his gifts that have been stolen
- The entrance is different for each racewar, so ask around for directions.
- Third, on the Battlefield of Jyhaeos, there are three good Kings and one wicked King attempting to capture newborns and you must help turn the tide of battle.
- Just northwest of the portal to the first event, on a strip of land east of the Altherinn Forest, you can find a moonwell to Jyhaeos.
Zaleede - Arbiter of Coalescence
sharune.servegame.com - port 9999