|09-05-2012, 02:00 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Moral Decay New Player Promotion
In connection with Moral Decay's 30th annversiary, I'm looking for a minimum of 10 new hardcore mud players to streghten the player base. Moral Decay is one of the oldest and most challenging muds avaialble. It's a medieval fantasy themed LPmud which includes these main features:
* A detailed, limb-based combat system
* A dynamic, player-run economy featuring 6
available types of businesses
* Eight interesting and diverse classes
* Weapon and non-weapon skills, trained through use
* Racial language system, also trainable through use
* Wide variety of original areas, including six major cities
* Numerous puzzels, tasks and quests.
* Built-in party system to allow player cooperation
* Player Killing allowed, but discouraged... not a PK-wild mud
* Experienced players willing to help newbies get started
* Well-established environment: Moral Decay was started in 1992
* It's also free.
1000 silver to every new player who reaches level 5 before 12pm, 1 October 2012.
5000 silver to every new player who reaches level 10 before 12pm, 1 October 2012.
a free guild (worth 200,000 silver), type of the player's choice, to the first player who reaches level 15
before 12pm, 1 October 2012.
New players must indicate "Neo" as the recruiting player during initial character creation process.
At least 10 new players need to register prior to 12pm September 20 2012 to activate this offer.
Date and time is according to Moral Decay's game clock.
Follower of the Green One
Moral Decay - Java
|09-06-2012, 03:30 AM||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Addition Moral Decay New Player Promotion
All monetray prizes will be granted regardless of the number of new recruits. Only the grand prize of a new guild depends on a minimum of 10 new players. Looking forward to seeing some new faces.
If you see me on dont hesititate to ask questions.
Follower of the Kermit
btw newbies (levels 1-5) recieve free equiptment (armour and weapon(s)).