|12-25-2012, 03:47 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Home MUD: Alter Aeon
Alter Aeon Level 36 Holiday Update!
The level 36 Alter Aeon expansion is now open and installed! We've got new stuff for all classes, as well as improvements to existing spells and skills. Here's some of the highlights:
- Mages can now summon elemental minions, making them the second class able to use summoned or created minions.
- Clerics have several new curses, a curse ward spell, and powerful new refreshing and unpoisoning spells.
- Thieves got upgrades to shadow skills and poisons, as well as new types of grenades and a nasty new damage skill.
- Warriors got upgrades to tanking and blood rage, a new dragonslayer skill, and combination attacks that are unique to each character. You can also get achievements for discovering new combinations.
- Necromancers have a new minion and some minion upgrades, a powerful new high level damage spell, and a new group protection spell.
There have also been some area additions and updates:
- Over a dozen new quests have been added to Archais
- The Tyranid area on Archais has been updated
- A new high level area, a tomb under Nueva Granada, has been added on the mainland
For a full list of the code changes in this update, see:
On top of all this, we have several more areas opening in the next two weeks, and the Alter Aeon 18th anniversary event coming up in January.
Thanks for playing, and happy new year!
Alter Aeon MUD