Achaea turns 19 years old!
As the headline says!
To help us celebrate:
- The Wheel of Fortune has returned to the casino in New Thera and is giving all sorts of bonuses and prizes to those who try their luck on a spin.
- The explorer Stian is promising reward to any adventurer who can solve his 19 riddles and light a birthday candle at the locations hinted at in the solutions.
- Our resident loudmouth Tharos, the Announcer of Delos is running egghunts, foozles, and other worldgames all month long with gold and occasionally extra spins on the aforementioned Wheel as prizes!
- The Itinerant Bazaar has made a return this weekend with a variety of unique wares.
- On Saturday the 24th, be sure to login to represent your city and help bring home the win and the Effigy of Victory in a two hour bout of worldwide Capture the Flag. Glorious carnage is sure to ensue! (But don't panic, there's no experience lost for deaths during this game.)
It's a glorious month to be an Achaean!