Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 07-14-2006, 11:06 AM   #1
Vladaar

Vladaar is on a distinguished road
Hello,

ThyQuest mud is a smaug codebase mud, that is close to completion.  I have coded in the past, but found that I can build areas very well, and with a lack of "good" builders available now adays, am seeking a coder to take over, so I can finish cranking out good areas and not have to worry about coding.

I am very strict in building areas, following building guidelines, and put out areas that are loaded with quests, and dynamic life like feel to them through the use of many progs.

Persons applying for the job need to have references, and examples of work. If you don't see me online, feel free to email me, your background in coding, references, and an example of your work. Just type whois Vladaar when you come to the mud, and even if I'm not on, you will still be able to see my email.

Please feel free to stop by.  
thyquest.com  Port 4000

Vladaar
Vladaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:30 PM   #2
Vladaar

Vladaar is on a distinguished road
Here is a list of changes made to the mud since 2001.

Vladaar
Vladaar is offline   Reply With Quote

Coder wanted for Smaug Mud - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coder wanted for history MUD HaiWolfe Advertising for Staff 0 03-16-2005 09:56 AM
Staff Wanted Chronicles(Smaug) Mud CTA Advertising for Staff 0 04-26-2003 07:57 AM
Adventurous coder wanted in Austin area Aethersinger Advertising for Staff 0 04-01-2003 11:10 AM
Bouncer/Coder for code design duo wanted Taniquetil Advertising for Staff 0 03-08-2003 09:31 PM
smaug Blank Deed Newbie Help 3 07-24-2002 11:19 AM