Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 05-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
zelig

Home MUD: http://katarra.net
zelig is on a distinguished road
Browser Based MUD!

Greetings all!

I am the head administrator and developer for the game !

It is a browser based MUD that allows you to interact (in real time!) with other players as well as attack creatures to build your character to high levels. Offering a unique, class evolution system, you start out as 1 of 7 classes, working your way through a unique path to get to the higher tier classes as you evolve your character in the game.

There are clans, militias, guilds, quests, piety/faith, fame systems, and much much more for you to come be a part of! Whether you want to just hack and slash at monsters in the game, or real-time RP with the ever-growing player base, there is fun to be had all around!

If you have any questions, our player base and administrators are always there for help.

Whether you're an experienced RP-er via telnet or other browser-based games, or have never played one before, come out and give Katarra a try! New features are continually being added, as are new races (including 1 just a few days ago!).
zelig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
chrisburr

Home MUD: The World of Katarra (katarra.net)
chrisburr is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Browser Based MUD!

I am a very happy player for this game!

I absolutely love this new game, I have been and am playing it, I know it just started but I have faith in it, where statting and RP matters!

Come Join and begin your characters journeys and make up your story and rp and stat there I do and am on there!

there is a total of 7 races and 8 base classes at the moment with an awesome wiki!

I highly suggest this game!

Click the below link to go there!

Last edited by chrisburr : 12-15-2012 at 05:07 PM.
chrisburr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
Squeegy

Squeegy is on a distinguished road
Re: Browser Based MUD!

I find it incredibly amusing that you would tout interacting 'in real time' with other players as an ostensibly innovative feature of your MUD.

Like, are there any MUDs that aren't real time??
Squeegy is offline   Reply With Quote