Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 05-12-2003, 03:56 AM   #1
mikosevaar

mikosevaar is on a distinguished road
Our forests and plains are figments of the great wilderness where eat or be eaten is the only law. Gaia is the unmerciful life force, life in form of a boiling wilderness, the paradise garden that our legends speak of. The Children of Gaia is a group of humans and other creatures that try to open the gateways to Gaia and the primordeal sea and let our reality be consumed by the living earth and the sea.

Children of Gaia is my first guild and I am mighty proud of what I have achieved in a year. If you like the concept, you are more then welcome to log on and check it out!

(Guild website)

telnet 7thsignmud.org 7000
mikosevaar is offline   Reply With Quote

The Children of Gaia - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Children of the Damned!! Smaug Mud Vladaar Advertising for Staff 0 08-16-2005 01:34 AM
Children of the Damned!! Smaug Mud Vladaar Advertising for Players 0 07-30-2005 12:44 AM
Children of the Damned - Pkillers Haven Vladaar Advertising for Staff 2 07-08-2005 04:24 AM
Children of the Damned - Pkillers Haven Vladaar Advertising for Players 1 07-08-2005 12:41 AM