Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 05-23-2016, 10:44 AM   #1
Sabrelon

Sabrelon is on a distinguished road
CarrierRPI Looking for Coder

You were asleep in your bed when you were taken. Your family never saw it coming. Your wife. Your husband. Your children. When they woke up, you were gone. And the ****ty thing is, they’ll never know where you went.

Your story is a little different. There’s a dull throbbing in the back of your neck. Rain falls in the background, and the constant pattering of the water against the roof nearly drowns out the sounds of chittering that come from the door. Then the tapping starts. Then the banging. You can’t move, and you’re not sure if it’s because you’re afraid, or if you’re restrained.

That’s when you notice the table below you, and the blood that covers it. You hold back a scream. You pick up your arms, and finally sit up, causing the table to shift, tilt, and fall. The banging stops, then gets louder. You kick away from the table in your hurry to get away, and find yourself laying against the wall with a few extra bruises. But the banging stops again. And the chittering begins to fade away.

And now, you’re all alone.

Hey all!

Currently working on a new project called CarrierRPI that follows in the footsteps of older RPIs, like Atonement. I intend to work as Head coder in the long run, but I'm a novice when it comes to coding currently, and am looking for someone to assist in getting the basic game going. We're starting from scratch so far, but with the Evennia codebase things should be a bit easier to pick up and run with.

CarrierRPI is a horror game with an emphasis on Mystery, Exploration, and Survival. I'd be happy to give anyone a more in depth rundown privately!

Feel free to email me at if you're interested!
Sabrelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:24 PM   #2
dark acacia
Banned

dark acacia is on a distinguished road
Re: CarrierRPI Looking for Coder

Sort of like Carrier for Dreamcast?
dark acacia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 02:30 PM   #3
Sabrelon

Sabrelon is on a distinguished road
Re: CarrierRPI Looking for Coder

The similarities are accidental, but based on a quick search, there definitely are some.

At least, they both seem to share fleshy, Kafkaesque monsters.
Sabrelon is offline   Reply With Quote