Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 07-22-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
zenaple

Home MUD: eotl.org:2010
zenaple is on a distinguished road
Muahahaha - Revenge Of The End Of The Line

I suppose i like text based games for the same reason people might like a book better than the movie. I've been playing eotl.org:2010 on and off since the internet began. The mud was started at Stanford something like 20 years ago and contains a collage of some brilliant minds.

The theme is pretty much anything awesome and is extremely pollished and well crafted. It's pretty serious action and you're afraid to die so it gets your heart beating. The system is simple but deep, spending experience to gain skills and stats with tons of guilds and races for experimenting in different builds.

The mud has dropped into some obscurity from hundreds of players, but those of us still mudding agree it's the most interesting one and with the absolute best play mechanics. There's also an open application process to become a wizard and code there, which is how it's collected such good content over the years.

Anyway, i'd like to see it become less obscure again, so check it out sometime, and cheers. Oh, one more thing, there's no sensoring at all and anything goes, so it's rated R, such as life. That's not to say people are jerks, it's all for the good and groovy.

Last edited by zenaple : 07-22-2013 at 02:36 PM.
zenaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
Lorana

Name: Joanna
Home MUD: End of Time
Lorana is on a distinguished road
Re: Muahahaha - Revenge Of The End Of The Line

Neat history! I definitely like books better than movies :-)
Lorana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 12:04 AM   #3
inkeyes

inkeyes is on a distinguished road
Re: Muahahaha - Revenge Of The End Of The Line

This mud is rad! Give it a fair shake and you will see. The main webpage is not updated but in game it is fully maintained. If you shy away from risk and heavy losses... having to give things a real go and not get it all handed to you off the bat then this is not your battle ground. If you DO like the chance to kick someone in the teeth and then tell them where they can put it, by all means please come in. We are all here for some good laughs and always make room for a good old fashioned bad ass at heart.
inkeyes is offline   Reply With Quote