Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 03-02-2006, 08:34 PM   #1
Zion-Altari

Zion-Altari is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zion-Altari Send a message via MSN to Zion-Altari Send a message via Yahoo to Zion-Altari
Heya,

Just posting an intro I guess, though I'm not really sure what to put in it. *grin*  So yeah...

I've been playing MU*s for about a year now, and have tried most of the major ones, and havn't really found most of the to my liking.  I've got the MUD i'm based on () but i'm really looking for a few other smallish MUDs, with a custum combat system rather then the "KILL MOB" one which most MU*s seem to have, with encouraged Roleplay and Auto quests as well. (We know the Imms can't be on all the time, and I need something to do when they arn't)  And yeah.  Asides from that, I'm an aspiring MU* Area writer, and wouldn't mind learning to Code either, if someone wanted to help me along with it.

So yeah, thats me really, and what I want.  I'm sure i'll have a good time here, and it'll be nice to know you all.

Farwell, everyone *wave* And may the shadows guide your footsteps.
Zion-Altari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:40 AM   #2
Brawndel

Brawndel is on a distinguished road
Welcome to you my friend! I already count myself lucky to have you on the forums, as I have tried Akanbar by your word, and am enjoying it like a hill thus far

Brawny
Brawndel is offline   Reply With Quote