Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 09-30-2002, 04:37 PM   #1
Kissoon

Kissoon is on a distinguished road
Years ago I stoped my bouncing from mud to mud when I found Legends Forgotten.  I am an uppity player that likes to do what I want and say what I feel like saying, I am also a very good mudder who always has an impact in the top ranks. This is a combination that gets you vaped very quickly by admin who can't deal with a loudmouthed player that can back up whatever he says.
This mud is different, the admin will let you play regardless of your skill level or your opinions.  Legends Forgotten will take time as well, nobody can show up here for a couple months and say they have done all there is to do, after years of play I still haven't gotten everything I want.
The top rank of players here are some very good mudders and it is difficult to achieve their level but not impossible, I can tell you first hand that all of the current best characters have flaws that could make them inferior to a new player that can do things right.
Years of constant code addition and improvement have made this the best mud I have seen code wise, the only thing lacking now is a large player base.

visit
guppy.readynetgo.com port 9000
-or-
208.50.232.4 port9000
Kissoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Outstanding mud lacking players - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
We're looking for a few outstanding individuals... orbitaldecay Advertising for Staff 0 07-29-2006 06:27 PM