Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 07-20-2002, 04:50 AM   #1
Magara

Magara is on a distinguished road
Hi Everyone!

I just want to take this opportunity to invite you to visit the Lands of Aethar.  We have something for everyone.  For starters, there are thousands of rooms and original areas for all levels of players.  More added all the time.  We have a full staff of builders working on some new areas that will knock your socks off!

If you want the romance of the life in a grand kingdom, there are three empires to choose from.  Earn your way to a title, nobility isn't something you have to be born into.

For you PKs out there, there are many paths to take. Join an elite group of kingdom assassins and hunt down your foes.  Be a mercenary for hire alone or in a clan. Either way, you'll get your EQ bloodied.

We have a triple avatar system that will allow you to create a combo of classes that will give you the spells and skills to suit your need, either as a peaceful or a PK.  We also have some unique classes and races that I’ve never seen anywhere before. You can take your time leveling or go the fast and furious course and have a finished char in no time.      

I can go on and on about all the things we have to offer, but why don’t you come join us and decide for yourself?  You can start by visiting our new web site at . Come join our friendly staff and players.  Earn valor and glory in nifty quests.  Maybe kill a mob or two while you’re at it.  I promise you, you won’t regret it!

Mags
Magara is offline   Reply With Quote

The Lands of Aethar - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
aethar.com-It's time for some fun Jedediah Advertising for Players 0 01-30-2005 08:17 PM
Perished Lands Mud Klered Advertising for Players 0 11-11-2004 09:28 PM
Accursed Lands Grendal Advertising for Players 7 12-01-2003 11:43 PM
Perished Lands - New Age Klered Advertising for Players 0 01-27-2003 12:09 PM
Accursed Lands Grendal Advertising for Players 1 09-23-2002 06:06 PM