Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 12:37 AM   #1
Xanferious

Xanferious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xanferious
vote
Old 05-09-2002, 12:40 AM   #2
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
Are you bitching now that we have a new forum admin who polices your spam, Xanferious?

Heh. How amusing.

-D
Old 05-09-2002, 12:44 AM   #3
Xanferious

i dont spam, god how many times do i have to tell you that, and 2 he deltes any replies you make to him then locks the thread. and i agree with you in the flame thread that he is a cowards and hides behined that thread, i hate forums nazis

i wish this fourm was taken over by kavir, or even brody, those 2 are the most unbasis people on the forums and are well respected.
Old 05-09-2002, 12:54 AM   #4
Dulan

Do you think KaVir, or even Brody, has the time required to moderate these forums with you and company's damn spam?

While I agree with the resolution to decrease spam, I DO NOT, by ANY means, agree with the chosen methods. On this subject, I am somewhat on your side, Xanferious. Somewhat. I stil think you are a moronic spammer, but this idiotic method of moderation which will only serve to **** people off in the end is more important then arguing with you right now.

-D
Old 05-09-2002, 12:57 AM   #5
Xanferious

dulan, im not a spammer, but i see your point about brody and kavir, butthere the best admins on tms, OE is starting a power trip and is now a forum nazi. watch soon this thread will be deleted or locked
Old 05-09-2002, 01:04 AM   #6
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Not really. No plains to lock the thread until it turns into spam. Though you are flaming outside of the flame thread... *shrug* Oh well.

Added:
BTW, Xanferious... you are a spammer. Period.
Old 05-09-2002, 08:54 AM   #7
Xanferious

this poll is getting good, 4 people think snoz should, 4 people like OE, and 2 ppl think snoz should get a new tavern admin, i wonder how this will turn out.
Old 05-09-2002, 03:35 PM   #8
LikitaRenn

LikitaRenn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LikitaRenn Send a message via AIM to LikitaRenn Send a message via MSN to LikitaRenn
Angry

Old 05-09-2002, 08:13 PM   #9
Kyandra

Kyandra is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

If you have to police it that much, why bother to have it? Unless you're goal is to keep out truely inappropriate peoples.

Half, well more than half, the fun of these boards is that they are goofie, silly and make me laugh. Whether I am tormenting Seth, or my fellow AVATARians.

(I rarely enter any of the "serious" forums. If I want to be serious, I can stay at work.)
Old 05-09-2002, 08:54 PM   #10
Orion Elder

Fun is all good and well... but when you ruin someone else's thread in an attempt to have 'fun' then you've moved beyond having fun into being a nuisance.

Unlike some would have you believe (Xanferious and Dulan), I'm not being tyrranical. I'm keeping the threads on topic, and trying to clear the spam/flames out of the threads where it doesn't belong.

The Chatterbox thread has slightly more explanation about chatter in posts, as opposed to posts based on the threads topic.
Old 05-09-2002, 09:05 PM   #11
Dulan

-points to his posts on the flame thread-

Dun link me to Xanferious, Orion.

And, regardless of what you may be trying to have the forums believe, these "rules" are nothing but idiocy. I'm only bothering with Advanced Concepts now because of non-idiotic policy for that board.

-D
Old 05-09-2002, 09:08 PM   #12
Seth

Seth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Seth Send a message via MSN to Seth
ORION FOR PRESIDENT!!!

*throws a party for Orion involving lots of beer, barely clad ladies and definetly NOT Dulan*
Old 05-09-2002, 09:29 PM   #13
Orion Elder

Dulan, you're a spammer when you think you have reason to flame someone. Pure and simple. Like Xanferious you're unwilling to admit it, but you are. Hell, most of the people here tell you enough's enough, they're tired of seeing YOUR ramblings (just as they said the same to the others), and immediately like the others you start yelling 'I'm not spamming' and threatening people with flames if they call you a spammer. To you, my friend, I say simply this: Grow up. I may consider you a friend, however I am growing ever tired of your relentless garbage.

Xanferious, I do have to give you some credit. Since the new policy, I've not seen what I would consider spam, from you, as much. I appreciate it, and I'm sure everyone else does as well. Thanks much.
Old 05-09-2002, 09:57 PM   #14
Xanferious

uhhh dumn*** you delete my posts and i dont spam, and when you delete my posts no one can see them.
Old 05-10-2002, 07:46 PM   #15
Xanferious

snozy your people call you, where are you?
Closed Thread

Should Synozeer, start policing the forums again - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some direct questions for Synozeer and Medievia Sinuhe Tavern of the Blue Hand 185 06-27-2005 08:12 PM
Synozeer, please moderate the reviews. GuruPlayer Tavern of the Blue Hand 28 05-21-2005 03:17 PM
How to start making a Mu* Berlitz MUD Builders and Areas 2 04-14-2004 08:34 PM
Should Synozeer, remove the stars? Xanferious Tavern of the Blue Hand 9 05-17-2002 11:39 PM
Open letter to Synozeer Koryon Bugs and Suggestions 1 05-01-2002 11:32 PM