Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 09-10-2002, 04:23 PM   #1
Alajha

Alajha is on a distinguished road
I'm really bored. I love mudding, but I don't have any real MUDs to call my current home. I'm just bored with them all... and that makes me feel empty. I sort of flit from one place to another.
I don't like generic fantasy, or fantasy theme at all... but I want a place to call my home again. Does anyone have any suggestions? Roleplay is a MUST.
Alajha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 04:48 PM   #2
Ingham

Otherspace?
Old 09-11-2002, 06:20 AM   #3
Boggis

Boggis is on a distinguished road
I'd highly recommend Armageddon mud. It's a harsh and gritty, realistic world in a low-fantasy setting. Roleplaying is what Armageddon is all about and is of a very high standard in my opinion =) There's tons of great features in the game e.g. excellent emoting system, complex crafting code, ranged combat, no levels (all skill driven), etc. But the coded features are there to support the focus of Armgaddon which is high level RP.

You can check out the website at:
Boggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 12:33 AM   #4
DariusCardren

DariusCardren is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to DariusCardren Send a message via AIM to DariusCardren Send a message via MSN to DariusCardren
I'd like to recomend Adventuers Unlimited, they aheva freindly player base and staff, are RP encouraged, have alot of uneque features, and it is quirte fun and adictive.

Darius
DariusCardren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 10:40 AM   #5
John

John is on a distinguished road
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 11:32 AM   #6
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
I'll add my 2 'sid and recommend Armageddon as well. Warning though - it's hard-core roleplay. If you want to play a giddy fun-loving happy-go-lucky whatever, your character probably won't last long. The world of Armageddon is *dangerous.* If you get lost walking around town, you could end up in some very nasty places, and death in Arm is permanent.

HOWEVER:

If you are into intrigue, politics, diplomacy, social backstabbing, plotting and scheming and conniving your way just to survive, there's nothing better out there that I've tried. The risk of death looming around every corner is awesome and the opportunity to become a "mover and shaker" tantalizing.

Another warning...due to a relatively small player base (the first game I ever played had over 1000 people playing at any given moment when I finally left, so small is relative), mornings can be very boring. But even when there's only 5 people online at 7 in the morning (EST), you can still find things to do, particularly in practicing your skills and learning the system. Read the online manual VERY carefully before applying for a character. It's a free game, but you have to submit a character history and get it approved before being able to play. Keeps the snerts out that way, so that's a bonus.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 03:50 PM   #7
rockcrusher_sargon

Bored - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bored? Asalyt Advertising for Players 0 07-31-2003 09:32 PM
ATTENTION: Tired, Bored, Frustrated Area Developer TSSAdmin Advertising for Staff 5 05-24-2003 09:14 PM
Bored in lecture hall? Can't decide on a Mud? Atew Advertising for Players 0 08-31-2002 03:49 PM
bored....... LikitaRenn Tavern of the Blue Hand 14 05-01-2002 08:19 AM
You must be bored to be reading this Keljorian Introduce Yourself 0 04-26-2002 01:13 PM