Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 10-23-2003, 05:12 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Greetings!
I am Azeroth Urden of Shrouded Intentions. As the subject implies, we have developed a WIN32 OLC tool that allows even the most inexperienced builder to point and click his/her way through the building process. We created this executable for the sole purpose of allowing our writers to focus on what is really important...writing. We are still lacking a few key members in the process of building our campaign world of Phael'mor. If you possess good writing skills, grammar, etc. and think you can "paint a picture with words", come see us! And as already mentioned, no building experience is required. You can either look for me on the mud or complete our online application process. Thanks and good luck!
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:22 PM   #2
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
A person by the name of Hael filled out our online application but supplied an incorrect email address of:

I tried emailing that as well as the same @hotmail.com and both were returned undeliverable. If you are still interested please contact me again.
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Point and click building! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Like Cheese? Want to see Bob die? Click here! Amnon Advertising for Players 1 07-30-2004 07:03 PM
Do NOT Click The Red Button! Amnon Advertising for Players 5 04-30-2004 07:12 PM
Click me, I'm the cutest! Neocles777 Advertising for Players 0 06-23-2002 03:39 PM
Just click it... AlazlamBL Advertising for Staff 0 06-18-2002 10:02 AM
Just click it... AlazlamBL Advertising for Players 0 06-18-2002 09:57 AM