Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 07-03-2003, 12:49 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Greetings!

I am Azeroth Urden of Shrouded Intentions. The programming of our SIM engine is going well ahead of plans and it is time for us to begin finding additional staff to build our world. I have two dedicated writers now, but I feel a need of around six in order to really get the project going. This position is really more of a writing position rather than building, this being a custom code, everyone will have to be taught or retaught in order to build. And since the foundation for building *is* writing, I am really looking for talent in that particular field. You can take a look at the history and chronicles on our website to find the type of skill we require. I am also still in need of an artist. I need one person who can draw/pencil/paint/etc. for some much-needed art on the website. If you feel that you are qualified for either of these positions, please contact me via email.

Azeroth Urden
Shrouded Intentions

Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Artists and Writers - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking Talented Builders/Mappers/Artists Archaia Advertising for Staff 3 09-28-2006 07:41 PM
Otronicon seeks artists! Brody Tavern of the Blue Hand 0 12-13-2005 12:02 PM
Call for Writers, Reviewers and Artists Sanvean Advertising for Staff 2 02-01-2005 05:10 PM
*=*->  ARTISTS Needed for New Department!!  <-*=* kris Advertising for Staff 0 03-10-2003 06:06 PM
Calling writers, artists, and SCURKers! Sarolite Advertising for Staff 0 02-26-2003 08:44 PM