Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 01-24-2004, 11:41 AM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
SIMud is a player-run fantasy RPI in it's 11th month of development. We are currently in search of a capable and experienced individual to fill the position of Head of Realm Council. Our former Head did a wonderful job, but because of time constraints due to a heavy class schedule in college, he had to step down.

Applicants for this position must have at least 2 years of experience with building and writing, and preferrably experience as Head Builder or similar duty.

Job Description:

Duties will include overseeing and directing the efforts of other members of the Realm Council, working closely with myself to gain an understanding and knowledge base of the realm to be built, perform and manage all of the hiring of builders and writers who may join the team, and to assist in various other building related areas (help files, mobprogs, etc.).

This person must be motivated, talented, a natural leader, and ready to see a project succeed. Results oriented is the key to success.

If you are interested, please stop by our website, brush up on what our mud is about...and fill out an online application. I will be in contact with all applicants. Thanks and good luck.
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 04:02 PM   #2
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Due to the inability to find reliable staff, and to the fact that I have been toiling over this project for over a year (in addition to key staff moving on to new projects, etc.)...SIMud has decided to disband. I will be seeking opportunities elsewhere in the Mu*ing world.
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Head of Realm Council needed for Fantasy RPI - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crafters and Servants needed for medieval fantasy Fionnlagh Advertising for Players 0 09-28-2004 06:35 AM
Call to Arms - Hiring multiple council positions CTA Advertising for Staff 0 10-09-2003 01:51 PM
Head Coder Needed! Aramas Advertising for Staff 0 08-09-2003 01:32 AM
Head of Religions needed EmpireUK Advertising for Staff 0 02-05-2003 10:54 AM
Head of Administration needed EmpireUK Advertising for Staff 0 02-05-2003 10:52 AM