Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 05-17-2003, 03:07 AM   #1
Kissoon

Kissoon is on a distinguished road
Legends Forgotten has been around for quite some time but recently the population has been falling as players get married or graduate or move to some forign country or something.

I, as a player, am seeking new blood for my favorite mud. I stuck with this one after five years of wandering different muds and the last five years I have just played here and it has always satisfied.

We have top notch code and coders, you will be hard pressed to find better. No cheating admin, no playing favorites, no punishment for having an opinion outside the mainstream, speak your mind all you want and if you have ideas on improving the mud they will be taken seriously.

It is two hundred and fifty levels of formerly ROM codebase but so heavily modified it can hardly be called rom now. The levels go fast but they are only the beginning. WoT theme, RP as much as you like. The best thing is if you find something missing you would like to see it is likely that the coders can put it in JUST FOR YOU if it seems like a good idea. Please explore for a while before you throw out ideas though, its best to know how things work before you start trying to fix them.

guppy.readynetgo.com 9000
or telnet to
208.50.232.4 port9000
Kissoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Legends Forgotten - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lands of the Forgotten jtrpdx Advertising for Staff 0 04-28-2006 08:30 PM
Forgotten World!! Kurag Advertising for Players 0 03-31-2006 11:16 PM
Forgotten Realms D&D 3ed Mud Muerte Advertising for Staff 0 10-07-2002 02:03 PM
Forgotten Realms D&D Mud Muerte Advertising for Staff 0 07-20-2002 04:30 PM
Forgotten Realms D&D Mud Muerte Advertising for Staff 2 06-13-2002 01:19 PM