|09-03-2005, 03:24 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2004
Home MUD: www.evarayn.com
We are looking for staff members over at Evarayn. These would start out as something like apprentice god-characters, learning the commands while we get a chance to get to know you and see how you fit in. We hope to find people who will be able to play god-characters once they have a handle on things. Our gods are responsible generating and encouraging role-play, and building/setting up quests for this purpose. No coding is required. Evarayn is a hobby game, though we take it seriously, so we are looking for people who'd like to make it their hobby too.
There are a few things that I'd require of anyone who might be interested, and these are:
- have played Evarayn before
- be 18 or older
- have a fair amount of time to commit (10+ hours a week)
- have an excellent command of the English language, although you needn't be a native English speaker.
If you're interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction of yourself: your name, address, age, school/job, and any other regular obligations, any experience you've had as a mud staffer and player, and any relevant talents, and a realistic estimate of the time you might be able to contribute
- Some sample descriptions for rooms, creatures, and sentients (keep Evarayn in mind, please, we've no use for orcs, vampires, or dinosaurs - sorry!)
- What type of god-character you'd like to play, and how you might introduce such a character.
- An example of a global event, just a general outline, and again, please keep Evarayn in mind.
Thank you for reading!
|Evarayn is looking for staff - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Evarayn - the Rise of Resolve||Ferreh||Advertising for Players||1||01-11-2004 01:42 AM|