Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 03-12-2004, 08:17 PM   #1
7roc7

7roc7 is on a distinguished road
Hello. I am looking for someone with a good sense of RP. I am in the process of creating a RP enforced MUD that with have its own unique economy, player-run government, order and guild systems, and much more. We have a staff of 4 so far, and I need someone to RP a Goddess that is one of the main parts of the storyline. Also, I am looking for a talented writer, so if you have skills as that, it is also a plus. If you are interested, please send me an email(ceriliangod@yahoo.com) with the following application complete:

Female?(not necessary but favored)=
MUDs played before?
Any RP experiance on those MUDs?
Have you ever been an immortal before?
What MUD?
What position?
Would you like to be a writer?
At least 18?
If not how old?

That should be all. If you have any questions, include those in the email. Or you can log in and I'll survey you on there if I am around. (name is Vearon). Thank you!
7roc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 08:46 PM   #2
Linnia

Linnia is on a distinguished road
Having a website or telnet address would be a nice touch. No one applies for a job without some sense of who she'd be working for.
Linnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 08:51 PM   #3
7roc7

Old 03-12-2004, 08:52 PM   #4
7roc7

I see, told them they could log in without giving a telnet address. Whoops. Thank you for pointing that out. ceriliandreams.mudmagic.com port 4001
Old 03-13-2004, 11:23 AM   #5
Raeven

Raeven is on a distinguished road
Yola, your add kinda caught my eye. Though I ain't gonna be able to help you out with your whole goddess thing, I pride myself in being a very RP adept person. I have never been an imm before, but I have played muds for long time and am very familiar with them. I have also done a bit of building in the past, not very experienced though.
I will drop by and see if you need any help. After all, five heads are better than four.
Raeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 01:19 AM   #6
Sanvean

Sanvean is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sanvean
What's your reasoning behind preferring a female?
Sanvean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 06:01 AM   #7
7roc7

Well I have someone for the job now, but the reason was because the character was female and it would be easier for them to get into the role. But since the role doesn't exactly require them to act feminine, I didn't make it necessary.
Old 03-14-2004, 07:35 AM   #8
John

John is on a distinguished road
I wonder what the reaction would have been had everything remained the same, except it was for a god and it was preferred for the person to be male.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 10:02 AM   #9
7roc7

I agree. It was not meant to be a sexist post, I just felt that since the character was a female, then it would be more fit to see a woman playing the role, but as I said, it was not a necessity. If the character had been male, then I would have preferred a male, but I would also have let a female take the part. It is not about their gender, it is about their ability to roleplay.

Goddess/Writer Needed - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking builders [Smaug] & writer Zeno Advertising for Staff 0 08-31-2006 08:38 PM
Creative Writer Nioeann Advertising for Staff 0 07-06-2006 06:47 AM
Writer for Help Files Needed... fatemud Advertising for Staff 0 04-08-2005 12:11 AM
To be a better writer... Realedazed Tavern of the Blue Hand 5 04-09-2004 01:00 AM
RP MUD in need of Builders/Map writer. Amnon Advertising for Staff 0 01-15-2003 12:56 PM